Re¢ently

  1. Greetings from Ireland

    jake on 2003.05.22
    at 06:44 pm

    Ahhh... the first time I've sat in front of a keyboard in what seems like forever. I'm fairly tired, I've been many places, and I'm enjoying about 70% of the trip. The other 30% is driving. I seem to be affected by diesel more than the average human. I'm glad I didn't buy a tdi. I might have trouble driving to work everyday. Anyone else notice nausea and headaches from breathing even the slightest fumes?

    Like I said I've been many places. I'm staying in Cashel, right now I'm visiting relatives across town. They have three cute kids, one of them bit me.

    Posted in: Rant

     

    Comments (0)

    Comments have been automatically disabled to curtail spam.

by date

« Mar 2017 »
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
today