jake on 2004.01.29
at 11:49 am
- Confessions of a Car Salesman – From Boing Boing, a long story about a writer from Edmunds.com going undercover as a car salesman for a story, and what he learned.
- One city’s bold approach to chronic homelessness – Also from Boing Boing.
- Federal deficit forecast at $477B – oh boy, not only are we at record numbers, but Bush plans on making it worse… don’t even get me started on this one.
- Philips Creates Foldable Screens for E-Newspapers
- Definition lists – misused or misunderstood? – I’ve been wondering about this myself lately becuase of a project.
Posted in: Rant
Comments have been automatically disabled to curtail spam.