brian on 2005.06.24
at 01:28 pm
Things bouncing around my head that you should perhaps know about, in no particular order:
- Camino 0.9a1 – I’m posting from this latest update, which has a lot of new goodness in it.
- microformats.org – stuff we’re interested in here. Lots of good new stuff. Designed by friend Dan C.
- New music:
- That’s What I Say [ITMS] – Jazz guitar great’s tribute to the late genius Ray Charles, featuring other stars including John Mayer, Warren Hayes, Aaron Neville, Mavis Staples and Dr. John. OUTSTANDING Especially like What’d I Say featuring John Mayer, Hit the Road Jack, and I Don’t Need No Doctor.
- Transatlanticism [ITMS] – To resist Ben Gibbard sticky bubblegum alt-pop rock is futile. Especially enjoying The New Year, Title and Registration, and We Looked Like Giants. Excellent. If you enjoyed The Postal Service, then don’t miss Ben’s regular gig with Death Cab. Not that this album, nor the band are new. In fact I have friends who have listened to Ben’s assorted works for a while, but I’ve just now bought in.
- MIT Weblog Survey – Do participate if you are of the blogging persuasion. It’s fun, and very well made from a technical standpoint. Cam Marlow sez… “Thanks so much for the respect on the design, I did invest quite a bit of time into getting the AJAX to work” and work it does. Be sure to check thr results as well, when you’re done. Worth the effort. Cam’s behind Blogdex, as well.
Comments have been automatically disabled to curtail spam.