jake on 2006.03.02
at 05:12 pm
Well today is another birthday for me. I am now a whopping twenty-seven years old. I’ve discovered two new famous-ish people to add to the list of people who share my birthday.
Here are the people I didn’t know…
- Bryce Dallas Howard – Not only is she cute, but she’s going to play Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man 3. I guess I’ll have to start watching all her movies or something. One time this crazy lady at the store claimed I looked like Bryce’s dad, Ron Howard. I’m not sure what that lady was smoking.
- Daniel Craig – Oh great, now I have to stick up for the new James Bond every keeps making fun of. Well maybe not that much…
- Lou Reed – Co-founder of Velvet Underground
- Tom Wolfe – Author of The Bonfire of the Vanities
- John Irving – Author of The Cider House Rules
- Heather McComb – Actress from a bunch of different random things. Also married to Dawson. He’s actually a few days older and originally from a neighboring town. And has a couple indirect connections with me.
And the ones I already knew…
And finally some random tidbits I wanted to share.
- Bend it like Beckham — you can’t lose, says study – Apparently we aren’t equipped to handle curving objects.
- New $10 bill rolls out Thursday – Now the tens are in color. I still think we should change the sizes of the bills too.
- The Magdalene Sisters (get it) – This was a good movie portraying a group of young women forced to stay in a Magdalene Asylum. The DVD also includes a documentary that brings up the aftermath if a girl was lucky enough to leave. Intimate relationships are damaged forever.
- Firefly (from Digg) – Now Firefly is now under $ 20 at Amazon. :) – Bonus side note: Gina Torres, who played Zoe, had a role on The Shield last night.
Update: Added some more birthday people…
Posted in: Movies · Recent Events · Science · Television
Comments have been automatically disabled to curtail spam.